Snot!
Went out to Vasai for the fittings and ended up staying overnight there without toothbrush or clothes but that wasnt a problem..i really need to have a bath again and change now.had tandoori for dinner.tasted like it came straight out of a hotel-later i found out it did.Got to see the negative side of ppl too but it wasnt too disappointing.And 9 yr old Simran just cudnt get enuff of me..i was in the balcony, i turn around-and there she is.i get up in the morning and there she is again-only looking and looking.
Filling in for Shakespere-besides,he s much cuter:)
The most gross thing happened when we were on the bed and simran finished applying cream to her mug(read thopda)I wiped wat i thot was excess cream off her face with my fingers...but it turned out to b a booger.Yuck! :)
The train was almost empty when we returned this noon opposed to yesterday evening when the train was jam packed and i got a whiff of someone's perfume(or lack thereof)I almost wrote an Ode to the Mumbai-vasi aurat lok (hope I got that right) but got distracted by thoughts of wats going on in my life right now and how everythings happening so fast.someone somewhere said it very wisely-'the best things in life happen when u least expect them.'
also,.while comin back home today,there was an accident on the sewri train tracks.cudnt see the injured person..maybe he died.dunno for sure.
Maria's Cell
Thee main thing to write abt is my bridesmaid dress which is just perfect..i cud wear it forever,its a dream.really.If I wasnt me I d eat me and the dress also,unfortunately I am me sooo thats not possible:)...i m so dumb,but i m so happy!
Though,i m gonna have to compromise on some things i didnt want in the first place thats not a problem that cant b solved ;)
are these thoughts in my head mine?
Filling in for Shakespere-besides,he s much cuter:)The most gross thing happened when we were on the bed and simran finished applying cream to her mug(read thopda)I wiped wat i thot was excess cream off her face with my fingers...but it turned out to b a booger.Yuck! :)
The train was almost empty when we returned this noon opposed to yesterday evening when the train was jam packed and i got a whiff of someone's perfume(or lack thereof)I almost wrote an Ode to the Mumbai-vasi aurat lok (hope I got that right) but got distracted by thoughts of wats going on in my life right now and how everythings happening so fast.someone somewhere said it very wisely-'the best things in life happen when u least expect them.'
also,.while comin back home today,there was an accident on the sewri train tracks.cudnt see the injured person..maybe he died.dunno for sure.
Maria's CellThee main thing to write abt is my bridesmaid dress which is just perfect..i cud wear it forever,its a dream.really.If I wasnt me I d eat me and the dress also,unfortunately I am me sooo thats not possible:)...i m so dumb,but i m so happy!
Though,i m gonna have to compromise on some things i didnt want in the first place thats not a problem that cant b solved ;)
are these thoughts in my head mine?

<< Home