Monday, July 25, 2005

I m gonna be around

More quakes,more cyclones....more lives to b lost.



Todays the day we finally leave for Goa(I hope)..The Palio's almost here.The bridal clothes r here-suitcased and packed.My seamstress at last got my dress done.

Got this pic pasted & glossed on my table,done as part of a collage

The past 2-3 days have been a blur.Though preps for the wedding haven't been collecting dirt,other thoughts have been running in spin cycle at high speeds in my head...wats real,wats not....been tryin to sort out all the clean & dirty laundry.

Last night dreamt of going into a building with 5 floors-each floor increasingly lavish and comfortable and completely butter-finger-proof.All this belonged to Yulan's dad.
In another part of the dream,Vibe was askin me to come meet him at Inorbit at Shopper's Stop in 1/2 an hr.I said yes but after hanging up realised theres no way i cud make it at such short notice..i was in Goa!


Hope to b back in a few days-3 weeks to b precise or maybe sooner if i get access to a pc and net connection.


What happened to Miss Independent


Powered by Blogger

Mumbai