My happy ending
Today was a busy day - went out to borivili with cousin, checked out Raghuleela at Kandivili where her cousins stay. We later went to see accessories where the manager was upto some major ass kissing with his customers :) or maybe he was just trying to b nice...I m so mean.

Just remembered meeting them before for Br02's 21st b'day. The younger one was just as overweight then, but her older bro has put on a lil weight. He looks gud...so gud I almost flirted with him.lol. I guess he's my cousin too. They used to b soo shy but they're more outgoing now since they've joined call centres.
Didn't speak to Vaib today on the phone. Kind of a relief since it's getting tiring. We spoke yesterday and the day before. Got the air tabela issue at last. The cover pics r always funny. The next one will b about Lalu and Rabri. lol. The homosexuality article was a bit confusing for me - cudn't understand wat the writer expressed. Anyways, I'm a bimbo...like someone so fondly called me.
Tryin to get a new template.
Went to Hill rd...had lunch at Elcos and then shopped a bit..was looking around to blow my 500 buck note on a worthy cause. Didn't find an excuse to do it. Saw the jholas I've been lookin for
but liked the ones on Causeway better even though they're a bit more expensive. Saw conditoners, tops, bottoms, shoes, watches...didn't buy anything. Intent on spending the 500Rs in one go considering who gave it.
Lets see, maybe tomorrow...want to spend that money on something durable so I can remember Nana everytime I see or use it. She's the sweetest person alive and when she grumbles she's so cute.
sleepy now but still online, must go now. ta!

<< Home